Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Recovery

Hello. Pastor Roberts is still doing well. He's in a bit of pain, but seems to be handling it okay, and is walking pretty well with the walker. I think we will know a bit more about the pathology report this week sometime. They had to test some of the tissue around the tumor just to be sure that there was no more cancer. I think we will know the results of the testing in the next few days.
Radiation treatment will probably begin in the next couple of weeks. Please keep Pastor Roberts in your prayers as he goes through this treatment. It won't be fun, and he needs all the prayers he can get!
Thanks to everybody who has sent flowers or made meals or sent cards....you are all very much appreciated!
God bless you.

Kendra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dear friend
I am so glad your doing well, if a picture says a thousand words your photo says better days are ahead and I believe nothing less. Thanks for being a man of faith you are an inspiration to me. Be well my brother
and know we love ya.

Mike and the Hanrahan Klan

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bro Roberts,

I have been thinking of you and am happy to hear that you are recovering well. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Janie

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home