Monday, May 02, 2005

Our New Assistant Pastor

Well, Pastor Roberts will finally have some help around the church! Bro. Zane King has been helping out since Pastor found out about the cancer, and he and his wife have been a huge blessing to our church.
The church voted last night to bring the Kings on as Assistant Pastor and we are very excited about this! They will become an official part of the Westland United Pentecostal Church on June 1st.
We are looking toward the future with Bro. Zane and Sis. Alissa King as a part of WUPC.
As for me, I am especially thankful that my father will have a good, Godly helper in the ministry. I have all confidence that the Kings will be a great addition to WUPC.

Love,
Kendra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for Bro. and Sis. King and believe they will be such a blessing to our church. We are so fortunate that so many others in our church have given so much of themselves from the very beginning. We are blessed with these people who have made sacrifices and continue to give and be supportive. We have a wonderful church and I believe we have much to share with others. I am excited about what the future holds for us. May God bless all of us. Connie Wilhoite

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so very thankful that Bro. Roberts is doing so well! My family has said many, many prayers for him. We have enjoyed getting to know and love Bro. & Sis Roberts. My kids love them soooo much!
We are excited about Bro. King becoming the assistant pastor. We think he is really nice and seems to be really dedicated. We are looking forward to see what exciting things are going to happen at WUPC!!!!
Love-Rob & Katrina Gunberg

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home