Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Lung Biopsy Update

Hey, everybody:
Here's a new update on Pastor Roberts. He goes tomorrow morning to meet with a new doctor about his lung biopsy. They are planning on doing the biopsy Monday morning. This will be an actual surgery. Pastor will be asleep, and they will go in and remove the growth on his lung. They will test it, and if it is cancerous, they may have to remove part of the lung itself.
Please pray with us that this spot is NOT cancer! God is a healer, and He can do a mighty work, if it is His will.
I will be giving a new update possible Monday night on the results.
Thanks for your love and support.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roberts family, You are in my prayers and I know that all of my family is praying for you too. Bro. Roberts your message on Sunday spoke to my heart. I am so glad that I came to Westland church...Just like you said no matter what you are in God's hands...I love you all. God bless you.
Jackie Hoskins

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sister Carpenter and I along with many of Pastor Robert's ministry friends are Praying daily for God's hand of healing. Pastor Roberts is loved and respected by all who know him.

Rev.Joseph D.Carpenter
District Superintendent
Michigan District, UPCI

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home