Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another Milestone

Well, Grampy and Grammy...the time has come.
Tomorrow your first grandchild will take the first steps toward her education.
Yes, that's right. Tomorrow, September 1st, 2005, Meredith will make her first visit to her new preschool.
A bittersweet time, to be sure.

Can you believe that three years have passed since she came into this world, and into our hearts?
Its absolutely amazing.

I'm so thankful that Merry has YOU for her Grampy and Grammy. You are a great man, Grampy, and you will use your teaching skills to help her at this new time in her life. She's really blessed to have you.
Grammy, you are the best Grammy that my little girl could ever have. She is so blessed to have you to take such good care of her.
And so am I.

I love you, Daddy.
I love you, Momma.

p.s. Thank you both for showing me how important it is to be a good parent. And thank you for raising me in a Godly home...being an example for me. I only hope that Scott and I can pattern our parenting to reflect the Godliness you instilled in me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, time has passed very quickly concerning our grandchildren! Meredith is a lot like you, Kendra, she'll probably like school.
You're doing a fine job as a mommy just don't sweat the small stuff, as they say. Not so easily done when it's your first time!
We love you and yours.
Love, Momma

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just been reading over this blog from the beginning until now, and it's made me thankful. There are so many friends and family members who have shown us such love in this difficult time. You've not only said nice things, but you've done a lot for us, too. Many of you call from time to time and ask how Pastor Roberts is, and that is an encouragement to us. Even though it's been 9 months since his diagnosis and surgeries, we still feel such gratitude for our loved ones and their concern.
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home