Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Thanks from Pastor Roberts

To Kendra,

What a wonderful daughter you are! Thank you for all your love and your diligence in keeping this blog up-to-date for all of our friends.

To my wife, Patti,

Thank you for being there with me every step of the way when I know you were suffering, too.

To Katie,

The hardest thing for you was that couldn't be here much during this time -- but I know you were with me in spirit, in your prayers and in many a phone call. You are wonderful!

To all my friends,

Thank you for all the prayers and wonderful comments you have left here on this site. Others of you who are either a part of our church or live nearby helped in ways that you could and it made all the difference. I cannot tell you how encouraging it has been for me over these past months. I love you all.

To the Lord,

Thank you for bringing me through this and for the hope of more life, an enjoyable life with my friends and family.

To God be the glory,
Pastor James Roberts

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are worth every minute of sacrifice that was made during your recovery. And you may find this hard to believe, but I thought you were a very good patient!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home