Tuesday, January 24, 2006

An MRI and A Prayer Revial

Pastor's leg has been giving him some trouble, so his doctor has called for an MRI.
He will go for the MRI on Thursday evening and hopefully we will find out what is causing him so much trouble.

The main thought is that it may be scar tissue that has built up, and he is also going to physical therapy to help with mobility in his leg. I believe that everything is alright...and that God is going to touch him, yet again.

Please help us pray that all goes well.
Our God is awesome, and He knows what is best for us...and He wants what is best for us...He is a miracle-working God, and I believe that my dad is going to be just fine!

Also, Pastor Roberts has called a prayer revival for the next few weeks...and so far...God is doing a work among us! I really feel that we are on the brink of an incredible revival, and that our church will never be the same!
Thanks, Pastor, for helping us strive to be closer to God...I believe that prayer changes things!

God bless.

Kendra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra
thanks for visiting my blog
I'll be thinking of your father too, and hope for God's work through all of this

8:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hey Sister Kendra,
I was just wondering if the results have come back yet. I am praying for Bro. Roberts, hope that there is a good report!
God Bless,
Nicole

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home