Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday To You!

Dear Mom,
I know your birthday isn't for a couple of days yet, but I wanted to make sure I posted you a birthday note, and I actually have a couple minutes of free time, so here goes.

I just want you to know that you are the very best mom. You have taken such good care of Katie and me and our families, and I am so thankful that you are YOU!

This year is a "big 'un" for you. :) 50...but take comfort...you don't look like you are 50. And you are such a beautiful lady. Thank you for being an example of grace and love to me.

I hope that your birthday is a very happy one, and that this next year is your best yet!

I love you, Momma...more than you know!

Love,
Tweety Bird

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tweety Bird,
How nice to come across this little note from you.
Thank you for all you did to make my birthday nice. I love you too, honey!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home