Friday, March 24, 2006

New Happenings

Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that Pastor and Sis. Roberts are doing just fine.
Pastor is feeling well and working hard at substitute teaching and pastoring. He is working almost every day, so the girls and I don't get over to see him much during the day anymore.
Sis. Roberts just started a new job as a substitute secretary/receptionist at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital. She is very excited and is really enjoying things so far.

I am going to have to redirect my life to go along with theirs now. :) I am starting to help Scott out with Online Solutions, Inc. I'm (supposedly) his secretary, although, the girls keep me away from the job alot of the time. However, this spring and summer I will be doing my best to stick to it, and get alot accomplished. I know its possible, I just have to buckle down and do it. :)

Dad, I'm glad you are feeling so well, and that things are looking up right now.
Momma, I'm so happy you found a great job and that you are doing something you enjoy.
I love you both.
Looking forward to getting home and back into the swing of things.

Love,
Kendra

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I am so happy to hear how good things are going for Pastor and Sis. Roberts. It warms my heart. Thank you for the update Kendra, it sounds like things are going really well for you too! Busy, but happy and healthy. What a strong, loving family all of you are.
Lauren :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am so glad to hear that Pastor and Sister Roberts are doing so well. I am keeping them in my prayers. Good Luck Sister Kendra with Online Solutions. Jacob and I love you all.

God Bless,
Nicole

10:26 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Congrats all around! Sounds like everyone has great things going on!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home