Friday, November 03, 2006

Wonderful News!

Thank you all for being patient and waiting for my news.
Guess what? Pastor Robert doesn't have lymphoma! The U of M cancer board met last night, and they've decided that he has something that mimics lymphoma, but is not. Whatever it is, it is more localized, and will only need to be treated with a small amount of radiation! Thank God! He may have a gene that generates cancer, and if that is the case, Katie and I will have to go and be tested for this gene. We will find out about that on Tuesday, I believe. Pastor will still have to go for a CT scan on his head because he's had a head cold that will not clear up, but I am believing that God is going to take care of that as well!
Thank you all for your prayers and concern.
I will keep you posted on further updates.

Kendra

3 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Just saw your email pop up and headed over here without even reading it.

What marvelous news!! I hope all continues to go well for him.

Now I'll go read your email.

Hugs - have a great weekend.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Kendra Lynn said...

PRAISE GOD! HALLELUJAH! GIVE YOUR DAD A HUG FROM US!

THE BEACHAMS

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!! Thank You Jesus!!Now we'll pray for the genes to be clear as well. You're in our prayers. Love from the Penning's and Joy Fellowship.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home