Friday, January 21, 2005

A Prayer Request

Pastor Roberts goes in Monday morning for his lung biopsy. This will be an actual surgery, and in fact, he will be admitted into the hospital and will spend at least one night there. There appear to be TWO spots on his lung, and although his doctor doesn't believe them to be malignant, they must be removed and tested. As stated before, if they are malignant, Pastor will lose part of his lung.
This posting is to request special focused prayer on the evening of Sunday, January 23rd, and the morning of Monday, January 24th. Please pray that Pastor Roberts' lungs are cancer-free, and that God does a mighty work on this great man of God.
Thank you all for your wonderful support, love and prayers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In July 1991 our family visited the Westland Church and I am so thankful that we have attended the church through these years. Being taught by Bro. and Sis. Roberts has been a blessing. I'm learning to step out of my comfort zone and as a result I've grown in God. Thank you for your love and support to my family. You are precious to us. The Wilhoite Family

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the fear that you are feeling. We lost my dad in november who was also a minister of the gospel,and we were grateful that your dad took the time to come to the hospital and pray for him and support our family.I know that God's will, will be done and I pray for your strength for whatever that may be. I send heartfelt prayers to your entire family and please tell your dad that we appreciate him so much. My dad's church has been praying for him as well ever since we heard. God bless.
Linda Spierling(Walker)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home